Friday, September 21, 2007

Jonas at the park


This is Jonas playing at our neighborhood park. I will write more about this later, but we are about to leave for our first Japan camping trip. Our car was finally delivered yesterday, so we are going to take advantage of it and go camping and get out of the city.
*Uncle Michael and Aunt Lisa, notice the sweet shoes. He loves them and still has a hint of that funny walk that the shoes caused when they were too big. I think he likes to hear them smack on the ground.
This picture was taken with my cell phone. I have hundreds of pictures on my phone. The problem is that the only way I know of to get them from my phone is emailing them from my phone email to my home email. Since the manual is in Japanese, I haven't had any luck there...
Emailing hundreds of pics to myself is not too practical...there has to be another way...

No comments: