A look back
Jonas is growing everyday and to see just how much he has grown, I decided to look back at the early pictures tonight. Jonas went to bed a little earlier than usual (7:30) and I should be cleaning or grading papers, but it was more fun to look at pictures of little Jonas. I just find it hard to believe how much he has grown in 15 weeks. Look at this picture--he wasn't even 2 weeks old yet--he is so little and his hands and feet look so big. In fact, while the rest of his body has grown I think his hands and feet may have stayed the same size.
While I am posting...some news on Jonas and nighttime feedings.
Last night he only woke up once to eat. This is a first. The second time he woke up was around 6, so that doesn't count as a nightime feeding. I actually think I woke him up to feed him before I got up for work. Just a month ago, he was still waking up every couple of hours to eat. As long as I am able to function at work, I don't mind feeding him in the middle of the night. But sleeping for more than four hours at a stretch is nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment