Home Cooked Meal
Home-economic students at one of the schools I visit, which shall remain nameless, prepare lunch for me every week. It's very sweet, and I'm partly to blame. The first meal, a combo of tuna and pasta, was pretty tasty, and I was a bit over the top in my thanks and praise. Since then, they insist I eat with them each week, which I do, but the meals have been somewhat hit and miss. This past lunch, a dish called yakisoba, was a big whiff, but I managed to choke down most of it. Here is a picture, along with some other random shots.
The home-ec class consists mainly of girls, save these guys who I eat with. The one smiling with the pink apron also is the school's star pitcher. 
Try as I might, I could not get any of the home-ec girls to look up. They did not want to be photographed, so they just ignored me. 
That round deal in the middle of fried noodles was a boiled quail egg. Yum. 
View from the third floor of my school. 
He's handy with a broom, and gang signs. 
A typical student lunch:pasta sandwich, rice ball. Delicious.
These students were not camera shy. They were cold though. While male students here have donned their wool winter uniforms, the girls soldier on wearing their skirts. So during class, they all put blankets over their legs to keep warm. 
No comments:
Post a Comment