Friday, October 27, 2006

Black and White

I took this picture about a month ago one Sunday afternoon while Jason was out mowing the grass. I dressed Jonas in this white outfit from Sarah, Jeff and Hannah. They brought this ensemble back from their trip to various countries in Asia. This particular outfit was purchased in Vietnam, I believe. Isn't it cute? I took a whole series and will share a few more. I took these right around the time of the Black and White challenge on Project Runway and was inspired by their black and white designs. At that time I was rooting for Michael to win, but I have to say I am happy with the Jeffrey win. Anyway, let's continue with the Jonas Black White series.



This picture was taken at the end of our Black White photo shoot and I believe Jonas was done with the picture snapping. I had to include this picture, because I love how expressive Jonas is. As I have mentioned before that backdrop is a Liv original.

Afterwards he slept. Here he is smiling in his sleep. Sorry about the picture being crooked. Photos are rotating in the uploading process and I am giving up on getting it right for now. But, I can't leave this photo out of the series.

1 comment:

Michael DeGraff said...

I love the PR inspired shoot. I think Tyra (and Lisa) would contend that the shoot is also similar to another premium reality show, America's Next Top Model. While Jonas may not be the next top model he is well on his way. Just look at that expressive face. He even has a little diva in him (I think he probably gets that from Jason).